Tropical SmoothiePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 200 g frozen tropical fruit (mangoes, pineapple etc)
- 200 mls unsweetened almond milk/coconut milk (alpro)/skimmed milk etc. (Alpro coconut is really nice in this recipe)
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 25 g vanilla flavoured protein powder (can sub for 150g fat free Greek yogurt or a Kvarg pot)
- 2 g flaked toasted almonds (optional)
- 2 g desiccated coconut (optional)
- Add the fruit, milk, protein powder or yogurt, and ice to a blender or nutribullet and blend until smooth. Add more or less ice depending on how thick you like it.
- Pour into a large glass and sprinkle with the almonds and desiccated coconut.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 7g