Tuna Pasta BakePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 people
- 80 g pasta
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 1/2 finely chopped chili
- 2 x 160g tins of tuna drained (in brine)
- 1/2 chopped red pepper
- 6 sliced mushrooms
- 6 sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- 200 g passata
- 50 g grated cheese
- 1 kcal spray
- salt & pepper
- Cook pasta per packet instructions minus two minutes (it will finish cooking in the oven).
- Heat a wok on medium and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the onion, chili and garlic sweating for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pepper, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
- Season with chili flakes, dried herbs, salt and pepper.
- Add the drained tuna and mix well.
- Add the passata and stock bringing to a simmer.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and pour into a baking dish.
- Top with the grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven (180 degrees Celsius) for ten minutes until golden and bubbling.
Calories: 414kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 9g