White Chocolate & Oreo Shell Overnight Oats
White Chocolate & Oreo Shell Overnight OatsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 40 g oats
- 100 g fat free Greek yogurt
- 20 g flavoured whey protein powder (vanilla, cookies and cream, white chocolate, chocolate - any you like)
- 10 g white chocolate
- 3 mini oreos (or 1 normal sized oreo)
- 50-100 mls unsweetened almond milk
- Mix the oats and whey protein powder in a bowl.
- Stir in the fat free Greek yogurt and almond milk, and mix until smooth.
- Use less milk to start and add more if needed. The oats will thicken a bit overnight so make sure you add enough liquid.
- Cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Before serving, melt the white chocolate and drizzle it on top of the oats (You can use an extra 10g of white chocolate to get more coverage - just make sure to account for it).
- Crumble the mini oreo biscuits on top and serve.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 12g