100 Calorie Bagels
100 Calorie BagelsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 7 mini bagels
- 250 g fat free Greek yogurt
- 140 g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 10 g sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in the fat free Greek yogurt to form a dough.
- Divide the dough into 7 pieces (or 4 pieces if you want to make large bagels).
- Roll each piece of dough into a ball, poke a hole in the centre and stretch to form a ring shape (you may need to use a bit of flour on your hands if dough seems too sticky to work with).
- Place the bagel on your baking tray and repeat with the rest of the dough (leaving space between them on the tray as they will rise in the oven).
- You can brush each bagel with egg whites/egg wash (optional) for a shinier finish.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before slicing, toasting and topping whatever toppings you like.
- This recipe makes 7 mini bagels at 100 calories and 6g of protein each or 4 large bagels at 175 calories and 11g protein each.
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 1g