Baked Parmesan ChickenPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 3 servings
- 3 chicken breasts
- 120g fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 50g grated parmesan
- 1 handful chopped basil (or any herb you would like to add - you can use fresh or dried herbs)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 kcal spray
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix the fat free Greek yogurt, parmesan cheese, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Line a tray with foil and spray with one kcal spray.
- Place chicken breasts on tray and spray again.
- Pour mixture over the chicken coating evenly.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until chicken is fully cooked and it is golden brown in colour. You can cut a piece to check that is is white all the way through.
- Serve with whatever you like such as a side salad or even spaghetti with my home made Roasted Tomato and Basil Sauce recipe which is available in the sauces & sides recipe section on my website.
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 7g