Baked WeetabixPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 Weetabix biscuits
- 75 g banana
- 1 egg
- 75 mls unsweetened almond milk (or any milk)
- 2 g baking powder
- 3 mini eggs (or 10g or any chocolate)
- 50 g fat free Greek yogurt
- 15 g flavoured protein powder (any you like)
- 1kcal spray
- In a blender, add the egg, Weetabix biscuits, banana, almond milk and baking powder.
- Blend until smooth.
- Chop up 1 mini egg and sprinkle and stir into the batter.
- Spray a small baking dish with 1kcal spray and pour the batter in.
- Bake or air fry for 15 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius until golden brown on top.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the protein powder and fat free Greek yogurt.
- Pour the yogurt on top of the baked Weetabix when they are cooked and spread evenly to coat the whole top.
- Decorate with the remaining mini eggs and serve immediately.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 421kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 10g