- 40 g rolled oats
- 50 g grated apple
- 125 g fat free Greek yogurt
- 10 g mixed nuts
- 5 g flax or chia seeds
- 10 g raisins
- 100 mls unsweetened almond milk
- 10 g honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Add the oats, grated apple, chia seeds, nuts, raisins, cinnamon, pinch of salt and Greek yogurt into a bowl or container, pour over the almond milk, and add the maple syrup or honey and vanilla essence.
- Mix well, then cover and pop into the fridge overnight to allow thicken.
- Top with your favourite toppings. Pictured here with a sprinkle of seeds, cinnamon, raisins and a drizzle of honey.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 12g