Birthday Cake Overnight OatsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 person
- 40 g oats
- 150 g vanilla yogurt (Yopro used here - can use any such as Kvarg, Liberte, Skyr, Chobani, Dannon)
- 200 mls unsweetened almond milk (or any milk)
- 25 g vanilla whey protein powder (PEScience Vanilla Cake Pop flavour used here)
- 5 g sprinkles
- In a bowl, mix the oats and protein powder.
- Stir in the yogurt and almond milk until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Add more almond milk if needed depending on your consistency preference (Be aware that it will thicken over night).
- Cover or pour into an airtight container and leave for a few hours or over night in the fridge.
- Serve with sprinkles on top.
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 6g