Brownie Batter Overnight OatsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 40 g oats
- 20 g flavoured protein powder (chocolate, vanilla or any flavour you have will work well)
- 5 g honey
- 75 mls unsweetened almond milk (or any low calorie milk you like)
- 100 g Fat Free Greek yogurt
- 10 g cocoa powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 5 g chocolate chips
- Add all the ingredients to a blender except the chocolate chips and blend to make a smooth batter (if you don't have a blender, just mix the ingredients well in a bowl.
- Pour into a serving dish, cover and allow thicken overnight (or as long as you can - even 30 minutes). It will thicken a bit more, the longer you leave it.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top just before serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 8g