Cajun Prawns with Creamy Parmesan Cauliflower RicePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 3 servings
- 300 g prawns (fresh or defrosted)
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 sliced red pepper
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 400 g chopped tomatoes (tinned)
- 1 head cauliflower
- 200 ml almond milk
- 1/2 vegetable stock pot/cube
- 10 g cajun spice
- 40 g parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a wok on medium and spray with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the finely chopped onion, sliced pepper and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add the grated garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the cajun spice, chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock pot/cube.
- Bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes and reduce to a low heat.
- Meanwhile, remove the stalk and leaves from the head of a cauliflower. Grate it into rice-sized bits (or blitz in a food processor).
- Add to a saucepan with the almond milk and season well with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add chopped parsley.
- Stir in the grated parmesan.
- Keep warm and leave aside.
- Add the prawns to the spicy cajun tomato mix and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve the cajun prawns over the creamy cauliflower rice.
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 7g