Cherry Tomato, Garlic & Black Olive PastaPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 medium white onion approx. 150g
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 x 400g tin cherry tomatoes can use fresh halved cherry tomatoes or an extra tin of chopped tomatoes instead if you like
- 60 g chopped and pitted black olives
- 60 g chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 200 g pasta raw weight
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Fresh basil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Heat a large pan on a medium heat.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Spray the pan well with 1kcal spray and add the onion and garlic.
- Sauté on a medium heat until soft (about 4 minutes).
- Add the tinned tomatoes and cherry tomatoes to the pan.
- Season the sauce well with salt, pepper, red chili flakes and oregano.
- Stir in the olives and sun dried tomatoes.
- Taste the sauce and season again as required.
- Cover and simmer on a low heat while you cook the pasta.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Drain the pasta and serve with the sauce poured over and garnished with freshly chopped basil.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 6g