Chicken & Chorizo Traybake
Chicken & Chorizo TraybakePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 5 servings
- 500 g mini chicken fillets
- 200 g reduced-fat chorizo (Tesco)
- 4 cloves grated garlic
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 sliced yellow/red peppers (approx 300g)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the mini chicken fillets, sliced chorizo, grated garlic, cherry tomatoes, sliced peppers, red wine vinegar, and mixed herbs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray generously with 1 kcal spray and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in an ovenproof dish and spread out evenly.
- Spray again with 1kcal spray and bake for 20 minutes turning halfway through.
- After 20 minutes, switch the oven to grill for 5 minutes to crisp up the chicken and veg.
- Serve with whatever side you like such as baby potatoes or a side salad.
Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 15g