Chili Basil Chicken Noodles
Chili Basil Chicken NoodlesPrint Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 people
- 2 chopped chicken breasts
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1 chopped/spiralized medium courgette
- 1 chopped red chili (deseeded if you don't like it too spicy)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 thumb sized piece ginger
- 2 blocks medium egg noodles
- 100ml water
- 1 cal spray
- 50g fresh or frozen basil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Cook noodles according to packet instructions.
- Heat a wok on medium heat and spray with one calorie spray.
- Add grated ginger, garlic, chili and chicken breasts.
- Cook until chicken is white and add chopped pepper.
- Cook for another 2 minutes and add soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Add the water and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in spiralized courgette.
- Add in cooked noodles and combine well.
- Stir in basil and season to taste with salt and pepper
Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 4g