Chipotle Steak PitaPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 medium sized pita bread (or bread/wrap of choice - the pita in this recipe was 145 calories)
- 100 g diced lean steak
- 20 g chipotle sauce (or hot sauce of choice)
- 75 g sliced green pepper
- 1 slice edam cheese (approx. 20g)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 kcal spray
- Add your diced steak to a bowl and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Pour in the chipotle sauce and mix well.
- Cover and allow marinade in the fridge (a few minutes is fine or overnight).
- Heat a pan on a medium heat and spray well with 1 kcals spray.
- Add the peppers and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until starting to char.
- Add the steak and cook the for about 5-7 minutes flipping regularly until cooked to your liking.
- Toast your pita bread.
- Slice the pita bread and fill it with a slice of cheese and the steak/peppers on top.
Serving: 1pita | Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 10g