Chocolate & Orange Overnight Oats
Chocolate & Orange Overnight OatsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 person
- 40g oats
- 100g fat free Greek yogurt
- 20g chocolate protein powder
- 10g cocoa powder
- 100ml almond milk (or any milk)
- 1/2 medium sized juice of an orange
- zest of an orange
- 5g cacao nibs or grated dark chocolate
- In a bowl, add the oats, yogurt, protein powder, cocoa powder, milk, juice and zest of the orange.
- Mix well and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle with cacao nibs and serve immediately.
Calories: 394kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 9g