Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat MuffinsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 12 muffins
- 3 medium bananas
- 2 eggs
- 250 mls almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 60 g peanut butter
- 60 g honey
- 250 g oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 15 g cocoa powder
- 15 g baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add the honey, almond milk, vanilla essence and peanut butter.
- Mix well.
- Stir in the eggs.
- Add the oats, protein powder, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well again and spoon the mixture into 12 muffin cases in a muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes and cool on a wire tray.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g