Creamy Chicken & Chorizo PastaPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 cloves garlic
- 75 g diced white onion
- 40 g sliced reduced fat chorizo
- 200 g diced chicken breast
- 100 g broccoli
- 100 g sliced mushrooms
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 60 g extra light cream cheese
- 15 g wholegrain mustard
- 50 mls skimmed milk
- 20 g parmesan cheese
- 80 g linguine or spaghetti (raw weight)
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat a frying pan on a medium heat and fry off the onion, garlic and chorizo for 4 minutes (no need for oil as the chorizo helps with that).
- Add the chicken and stir fry until cooked throughout (about 5 minutes).
- Add your veg and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the cheese cream and mustard.
- Gradually add the milk (add a bit more as needed depending how saucy you want it) and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and stir in half the parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve it up and top it with the rest of the parmesan.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 452kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 13g