Creamy Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato & Soup
A low calorie easy to make soup with just 63 calories per bowl.Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 servings
- 12 Tomatoes
- 2 Red Peppers
- 200 ml Coconut Milk light
- 2-3 cloves Garlic
- 400 ml Vegetable Stock
- 1 kcal Spray
- Place the tomatoes, red peppers and whole garlic cloves in a roasting tray.
- Spray with one kcal spray.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for one hour at 200 degrees celsius stirring from time to time.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and pour veg into a saucepan.
- Add coconut milk and vegetable stock and blend with a handblender.
- Season with salt, pepper, chopped corriander and serve.
Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 0.5g | Fat: 2g