Crispy Feta Fried Egg TacoPrint Pin Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 taco
- 1 egg
- 20 g feta
- 50 g avocado
- 1 mini torilla
- 1 kcal spray
- Heat a pan on medium and spray well with 1kcal spray.
- Add the crumbled feta to the pan and form a circle (rougly the size an egg would fit into).
- Carefully crack the egg into the middle of the feta cheese circle.
- Don't worry if there is a bit of overspill.
- Season with black pepper (and optional chili flakes).
- Cook the egg for 3 minutes, cover the pan with a lid and cook for a further 1 minute or to your liking.
- Heat or toast the mini tortilla.
- Top with mashed avocado and the crispy feta fried egg.
Serving: 1taco | Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 14g