Grilled Chicken & Wholegrain Mustard Sauce
Grille chicken breast topped with a creamy wholegrain mustard sauce served with steamed asparagus and sweet potato mash.
Grilled Chicken & Wholegrain Mustard SaucePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 people
- 2 chicken breasts
- 400 g sweet potatoes
- 120 g asparagus
- 50 mls skimmed milk
- 10 g cornflour
- 50 mls veg stock
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 20 g extra light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Peel the sweet potatoes and roughly chop.
- Boil in a saucepan of water for about 15 minutes until sweet potatoes are soft.
- Meanwhile spray a lined tray with one kcal spray and add the chicken breasts.
- Season well with salt & pepper and spray again.
- Cook in a medium grill for about 8 minutes on each side until cooked throughout.
- Meanwhile mix the cornflour and skimmed milk in a cup.
- Add to a saucepan on a medium heat.
- Add the grated garlic, stock, wholegrain mustard and extra light cream cheese.
- Bring to a simmer stirring until the cream cheese is melted and the sauce starts to thicken.
- Season the sauce with salt & pepper.
- Mash the sweet potatoes and season with salt & pepper.
- Serve the chicken breasts with the sauce poured over, sweet potato mash and steamed asparagus tips.
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 5g