LasagnePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 600g 5% lean mince (or Quorn mince for vegetarian)
- 9 lasagne pasta sheets (about 180g)
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 200g chopped courgette
- 8 halved cherry tomoatoes
- 8 sliced mushrooms
- 2 tins chopped tomato
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- stock pot (or stock cube)
- dried herbs
- fresh basil
- salt & pepper
- 300ml skimmed milk
- 15g cornflour
- 250g extra light cream cheese
- 75g grated cheddar
- 1 kcal spray
- Heat a wok on medium and spray with one kcal spray.
- Add in the garlic and onion and sweat for two minutes.
- Add in the courgette and pepper cooking for two minutes.
- Add in the mince and cook until brown.
- Add in the mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
- Add in the tins of chopped tomatoes and tomato puree.
- Fill a tin with water and pour it in.
- Add in a stock pot or stock cube.
- Season to taste with dried herbs, fresh basil, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for ten minutes to reduce slightly.
- Meanwhile bring the milk to a simmer in a separate saucepan.
- Mix the cornflour in a cup with a drop of milk and add in to the milk stirring until it starts to thicken.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the cream cheese and stir until it has melted.
- Stir in 25g of grated cheddar cheese and leave aside.
- To assemble lasagne, add 1/3 of the mince mixture to a lasagne dish.
- Top with three lasagne sheets.
- Pour 1/3 of the cheese sauce on top.
- Repeat these steps again twice.
- Top the lasagne with 50g of grated cheddar and 50g of parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 35 minutes until golden and bubbling at the edges.
- Serve with a side of veg or salad.
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 9g