Low Calorie Chocolate Mousse
169 Calories 7g protein 13g carb 9g fatPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 servings
- 50 grams milk chocolate
- 40 grams dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coffee powder
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 12 raspberries
- 1 tablespoon castor sugar
- 3 Egg whites
- 2 tablespoons Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 75 grams Fat Free Greek yogurt
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
- In a cup mix the cocoa powder, coffee powder, vanilla essence and two tablespoons of water.
- Add the mixture to the melted chocolate and stir.
- Turn off the hob but leave the bowl of chocolate over the saucepan of water.
- Stir in another 2-3 tablespoons of water to thin out the mixture. It should be silky.
- Leave it to cool a little bit.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until soft peaks are formed.
- Whisk in the sugar until thick and glossy and then whisk in the sweetener.
- Stir the yogurt into the chocolate mixture.
- Fold the egg whites into the chocolate with a spatula. Only put 1/3 of the eggs in at a time.
- Do not over mix as it will lose it's volume.
- Spoon mixture into four glasses/ramekins and allow to chill for at least four hours.
- Serve with a dusting of cocoa powder/icing sugar and fresh raspberries.
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin C: 1.6mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1.8mg