Nando's Spice BagPrint Pin Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 servings
- 400 g of baby potatoes
- 200 g of diced chicken breast
- 150 g of sliced red pepper
- 75 g of sliced onion
- 50 g of Nando's sauce or any hot sauce
- Seasoning of choice chili flakes, paprika, garlic powder etc
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- 60 g of sliced halloumi
- Parboil potatoes for 10 minutes.
- Chop potatoes into quarters.
- Spray with 1 kcal spray and season well with salt, pepper and seasonings of choice.
- Airfry for 10-15 minutes until crispy shaking now and again.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan on a medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the onion and pepper and sauté until soft.
- Add the chicken and season well with salt and pepper.
- Sauté for about 5-7 minutes until the chicken is starting to brown and white throughout.
- Add the Nando's sauce and stir well.
- Remove from pan and leave aside.
- Fry the sliced halloumi in the same pan for about 1-2 minutes flipping half way through until crispy on both sides.
- Divide the potatoes into two portions and top each with half the chicken mixture and half the fried halloumi.
- Top with more hot sauce for an extra kick.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 10g