- 400 g steam in the bag microwave baby potatoes
- 200 g diced chicken breasts
- 1 kcal spray
- Seasonings and herbs of choice
- 100 g leaves of choice (e.g. rocket, spinach, mixed leaves)
- 60 g reduced fat hummus
- 60 g avocado
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 60 g mango
- 60 g edamame beans
- 50 g feta
- 10 g mixed seeds
- 1 red chili
- Salt & pepper
- Microwave the bag of baby potatoes for 5 minutes.
- When the 5 minutes is up, quarter the potatoes, spray with 1 kcal spray and season well with your seasonings of choice.
- Airfry for 10 minutes shaking now and again while you cook the chicken.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan on medium, spray with 1 kcal spray and pan fry the diced chicken breast with whatever seasonings you like.
- Stir occasionally and cook for 5-7 minutes until lightly browned on each side and the chicken is cooked throughout
- Leave aside while you assemble the bowls.
- Add your leaves to each bowl as the base.
- Spoon a serving of reduced fat hummus in the corner of each bowl.
- Remove the seeds from the chili and thinly slice into strips.
- Dice the mango, avocado and tomatoes and add scatter them on top of the leaves.
- Top each bowl with the cooked chicken and potato wedges.
- Crumble the feta on top.
- Next, sprinkle the edamame beans.
- Garnish each bowl with the chili strips, seeds and coriander.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with your favourite sauce.
- This is such a handy meal prep option and so many ways to change it up. Just batch cook your chicken/potatoes in advance and assemble bowls throughout the week for lunches/dinners. Every ingredient is optional and there is so much variety you can add to this meal!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 498kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 17g