- 200 g prawns (fresh or frozen defrosted)
- 10 mini tortillas (can use the Old El Paso stand 'n' stuff taco shells if you can't get mini tortillas)
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 1 diced red pepper (approx. 150g)
- 1 diced medium avocado (approx. 15g)
- 50 g chopped lettuce
- 20 g Mexican seasoning (to make your own - cumin, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, oregano, salt and pepper)
- 100 g fat free Greek yogurt
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Sriracha sauce/hot sauce (to serve)
- 1kcal spray
- Heat a pan on a medium heat and spray well with 1kcal spray.
- Add the garlic and peppers, and sauté for 3 minutes until starting to colour.
- Add the prawns and sauté for a further minute.
- Add the Mexican seasoning, stir well and cook for a further 3 minutes until the prawns are cooked throughout.
- Meanwhile, toast the mini tortillas for 1 minute (add 5 to each toaster slot). You can also heat them in the microwave or grill.
- Serve each tortilla topped with lettuce, the taco mixture, fat free Greek yogurt, fresh avocado, lime juice and a drizzle of sriracha sauce.
Serving: 1taco | Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g