- 300 g raw prawns (fresh or defrosted)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- Salt & pepper
- Add the prawns, olive oil, sliced garlic, Cajun seasoning and chili flakes to a oven proof dish and season well with salt and pepper.
- Mix well to coat the prawns and airfry at 200 degrees Celsius for 6-8 minutes stirring half way through.
- If you don't have an airfryer, you can also cook them on a frying pan. Heat the oil and garlic in a pan over a medium heat, add the seasoned prawns when the oil is bubbling and cook for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally until the prawns are cooked.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 14g