Rainbow Roasted VegPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 carrots (no need to peel)
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 red onion
- 10 chestnut mushrooms
- 2 peppers
- 1 courgette
- Herbs of choice (optional)
- Spices of choice (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Roughly chop all veg.
- Add them to a roasting tray and spread them out giving them as much space as possible (even using two trays if needed). Crowding will make them steam rather than roast so they won't be as crispy!
- Season with salt, pepper and herbs/spices of choice.
- Spray well with 1kcal spray and roast in the oven for 20-30 mins until charred and tender. You may need to turn them from time to time.
Calories: 54kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g