Roasted Chickpeas with Avocado & Feta on Sourdough ToastPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 people
- 240 g tinned chickpeas (drained weight)
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 50 g light feta
- 1 avocado (approx 150g)
- Juice of a lime
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Preheat to oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Drain a tin of chickpeas and pat dry.
- Add to a lined baking tray.
- Spray well with 1 kcal spray and season with paprika, pepper and salt.
- Mix the chickpeas around on the tray to coat with spices.
- Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes until lightly brown and sizzling.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocado in a bowl and add in the juice of a lime.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Toast the sourdough bread.
- Serve two slices of toast on a plate and top with half of the avocado.
- Top with half of the roasted chickpeas and crumble on half of the feta.
Calories: 451kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 17g