Spicy Roasted Aubergine & Chickpea Tray Bake
Spicy Roasted Aubergine & Chickpea Tray BakePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 people
- 500 g aubergine (approx 2 medium)
- 2 tins chickpeas (440g drained weight)
- 500 g cherry tomatoes
- 50 g harissa paste (hot chili paste)
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- 100 g fat free Greek yogurt
- 20 g harissa paste
- Juice and zest of a lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Chop the aubergine into bite-size pieces and add to a roasting tray.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Add in the harissa paste and mix well.
- Spray well with 1 kcal spray and bake for 15 minutes stirring half-way through.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and roast for another 15 minutes stirring half-way through.
- Add the chickpeas and mix well.
- Roast for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl to make the dressing, add the fat-free Greek yogurt, lemon zest, juice and harissa paste.
- Stir well.
- Divide the traybake recipe into four portions and drizzle each portion with some dressing.
- Serve with wholegrain pitas.
- Can be eaten hot or cold.
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 3g