Spicy Shrimp Spagetti
Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 people
- 300 g fresh peeled prawns
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 stock cube
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 50 g fresh spinach
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 courgette
- 100 g spaghetti
- 1 kcal spray
- In a saucepan, boil water and cook the spaghetti according to instructions on the packet.
- Heat a large frying pan on medium heat and spray with 1 kcal spray. Add in the prawns and garlic and cook for a minute. Turn them over and cook for another minute.
- Remove the prawns and put them aside in a bowl.
- Add the peppers to the pan and cook for a few minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add in some stock, the juice of a lemon, chili flakes, cayenne pepper, soy sauce, chili powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the prawns back in and stir in the cooked spaghetti. Serve immediately.
Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 6g