Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 mushrooms
- 4 portobello mushroom caps
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 30 grams extra light cream cheese
- 40 grams breadcrumbs
- 40 grams light feta cheese
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 1 handful chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 kcal spray
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix the grated garlic, wholegrain mustard and cream cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix again.
- Line a tray with tinfoil and place mushrooms on it.
- Spread the mixture over the mushrooms.
- Top with halved cherry tomatoes, basil, feta and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Spray with one kcal spray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until starting to crisp. (Can switch to grill for last 5 minutes to make them crispier.)
Serving: 1Mushroom | Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 399mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 165IU | Vitamin C: 8.3mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg