Cajun FriesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 servings
- 400 g new potatoes
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal butter spray
- Preheat your oven to 200˚C.
- Put a large pan of salted water on to boil.
- Quarter each potato into wedges (half them lengthways twice).
- Add the potatoes to the boiling water and parboil for 6 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander and leave to steam dry for a few minutes.
- Add them back to the saucepan and spray well with 1kcal spray.
- Season with the cajun seasoning, mixed herbs, salt and pepper.
- Give them a good shake to coat them with the seasoning.
- Transfer to a lined baking tray sprayed with 1kcal spray and spread out in one layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and cooked throughout.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g