Creamy Pesto ChickenPrint Pin Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 3 servings
- 450 g chicken breast diced or mini fillets
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 100 g spinach
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 200 mls light cream
- 50 g reduced fat pesto
- Salt and pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- Heat a pan on medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute to soften.
- Add the chicken and season well with salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken for about 5-7 minutes until starting to brown on both sides and is cooked throughout.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and leave aside.
- Add the pan back to the heat and spray again with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the halved cherry tomatoes, spinach, reduced fat pesto and light cream.
- Stir everything together and bring the sauce to a low simmer.
- Add back in the chicken and mix everything well.
- Serve with rice, potatoes, pasta – whatever you like 😉
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 16g