Honey Glazed Baby CarrotsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 6 servings
- 600 g baby carrots (or normal carrots sliced)
- 30 g honey
- 1 kcal spray
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Wash the carrots and add them to the tray in a single layer.
- .Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the honey evenly over the carrots and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Shake the tin to coat them in the honey and spread them out again in a single layer.
- Spray again with 1 kcal spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes until tender and starting to caramelize. You can give them a shake half way through cooking and switch to grill for the last 5 minutes if you need to crisp them up.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g