Margherita PizzaPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 Fitzgerald's Skinny Italian Pizza Base (available in Dunnes/Tesco - 275 calories per base. Could swap for a tortilla wrap and adjust calories)
- 100 g passata tomato sauce (or our roasted tomato and basil sauce recipe)
- 3 halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 sliced sun dried tomatoes (drained and rinsed if in oil)
- 30 g bocconcini mozzarella balls
- 25 g light grated cheese
- Black pepper
- Fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Add our pizza base to a baking tray/pizza tray and top with the passata sauce spreading evenly to the edges.
- Top with the sliced cherry tomatoes, sundried tomatoes and bocconcini mozzarella balls.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese evenly over the pizza.
- Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Season with black pepper and garnish with some freshly chopped basil.
- Slice and serve.
Calories: 493kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 17g