Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 5 Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 banana
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 scoop protein powder (myprotein used for this)
Peanut Butter Sauce
- 20 grams peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon protein powder
- 20 mls milk
- In a bowl, mash a banana with a fork.
- Mix in the protein powder, flour and baking powder.
- Add the eggs and combine well.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and spray with one kcal spray.
- Spoon the batter into the pan and fry until crispy.
- Flip it over and cook for another minute.
- Serve with whatever toppings you like.
- To make peanut butter sauce, melt the peanut butter and milk in a cup in the microwave for 30-1 minute stirring from time to time. Stir in the protein powder.
Nutritional Information per serving including all toppings in this recipe (approx 5 pancakes, peanut butter sauce) 506 calories 33 g carbohydrate 44 g protein 22 g fat
Serving: 5pancakes | Calories: 364kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 67mg | Potassium: 141mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1.3mg