Satay NoodlesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 3 servings
- 20 g peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 20 g curry powder
- Juice of half a lime
- 150 mls coconut milk (Alpro carton is the lowest calorie - can sub for almond milk or any milk you have)
- 10 g honey
- 100 g sugarsnap peas
- 200 g whole baby mushrooms
- 100 g diced red pepper
- 150 g sliced carrot
- 450 g diced chicken breast (or tofu, prawns etc.)
- 150 g medium egg noodle (3 nests)
- Heat a pan on a medium heat and spray well with one kcal spray.
- Dice your chicken breast/tofu and season well with salt and pepper.️
- Add to the pan and fry until brown and cooked throughout (about 5-7 minutes).
- Meanwhile, make your satay sauce by adding the peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce, honey and lime juice into a mug, and stir well.️
- Remove the chicken/tofu from the pan and leave aside.
- Cook your noodles according to packet instructions.
- Put the pan you used to cook tofu/chicken back on the heat and spray again with 1kcal spray.
- Add the red pepper, sugar snap peas, carrots and mushrooms into the pan and stir fry for 3-5 minutes.
- ️Add back in your tofu/chicken and the cooked noodles.
- ️Pour in the sauce and mix well cooking for 1-2 minutes until everything is hot.
- ️Taste and season as required.
- ✅To reduce calories of the meal, swap or reduce noodle portion for spiralized veg e.g. courgette. Leaving out the noodles will save you about 170 calories per portion.????TOFU TIP: To make tofu crispy, make sure to press it before cooking. To do this, wrap the block of tofu in a tea towel. Place on a plate and put something heavy on top for 30+ minutes to drain out any excess liquid.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 8g