Singapore NoodlesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 3 servings
- 400 g 5% lean mince (can use another protein source such as chicken, prawns or tofu)
- 100 g vermicelli rice noodles (skinny noodles)
- 1/2 finely chopped medium onion (approx 150g)
- 1/4 head of shredded white/green cabbage (approx 400g)
- 100 g frozen peas
- 30 g medium curry powder
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 30 mls light soy sauce
- Juice and zest of a lime
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 finely chopped red chili
- 1kcal spray
- Put the noodles into a bowl and cover with boiling water and leave for 5 minutes to soften, then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok on a medium heat and spray well with 1 kcal spray.
- Add the onion, chilli and garlic, and fry for 3-4 minutes to soften stirring regularly.
- Add the curry powder and mince, breaking it up as you go and fry for about 5 minutes until the mince is brown throughout.
- Add the sweet chilli sauce, cooked noodles, cabbage and peas, and stir again.
- Push everything to one side of the pan, and crack the 2 eggs in.
- Stir them around quickly to scramble and cook.
- Grate in the lime zest and add the lime juice combining everything.
- Stir in the soy sauce just before serving.
- Taste it and adjust seasoning as needed by adding more lime/soy sauce/curry powder etc.
Calories: 445kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 11g