Smashed Garlic RoastiesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 6 servings
- 600 g small/medium sized new potatoes (washed with skin left on)
- 3 cloves grated garlic
- 2 teaspoons mixed herbs
- Salt & pepper
- 1 kcal spray
- .Put a large pan of salted water on to boil.
- Add the potatoes to the boiling water and parboil for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 200˚C
- Drain the potatoes in a colander and leave to steam dry for a few minutes.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and spray well with 1kcal spray.
- Add the potatoes and crush each one lightly with a potato masher.
- Season each potato with the mixed herbs, grated garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spray each potato again with 1kcal spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes until crispy.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g