Spicy Burrata PastaPrint Pin Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 4 servings
- 400 g cherry tomatoes
- 200 g pasta raw weight
- 150 g burrata or mozzarella
- 200 mls light cream
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- Chili Flakes
- 30 g tomato puree
- 15 g light butter
- Salt & pepper
- Cook your pasta according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan on a medium heat and add the butter.
- Add the garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes. You can squash them with a fork as they begin to soften.
- Add the chili flakes and season well with salt and pepper.
- Add the tomato puree and pour over the cream.
- Mix everything well and simmer while you are waiting for the pasta to finish cooking.
- Add the pasta and mix everything together to coat the pasta with the sauce.
- Pull the burrata apart and scatter on top of the pasta.
- Garnish with basil leaves and serve.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 394kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 18g