Sweet Potato Jackets
Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 2 people
- 200 grams 5% Lean mince
- 300 grams Medium sweet potatoes
- 1 Red pepper
- 8 Mushrooms
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 100 grams Passata sauce
- 1/2 Stock cube
- Black pepper
- Mixed herbs
- Chilli powder
- 40 grams Low fat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Roast the whole sweet potatoes wrapped in tin foil for approx 40 mins. Insert a knife in them to check if soft to see if it's cooked.
- While sweet potatoes are roasting, fry up mince in 1kcal spray until brown.
- Add in chopped garlic cloves, red pepper, mushrooms and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Season with stock cube, salt, pepper, mixed herbs and chilli powder.
- Add in Passata sauce, basil and stir.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve in the middle and over the sweet potatoes.
- Top with grated cheese.
Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 435mg | Potassium: 725mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1905IU | Vitamin C: 78.6mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 3mg